It's funny, many babies are scared of the vacuum. Not Abby. When someone starts vacuuming, Abby chases after it on all fours! She has this happy, determined look on her face like, "All right! The vacuum! I'm gonna get it!" It's so funny and cute!
Abby still is mainly breast fed, and rarely eats baby food. She has figured out that when we're out and about I like to nurse her in the car (instead of having to go to a rest room or dressing room). So she waits to ask for milk until we get to the car! She's so smart and trusting! She trusts that I will nurse her when she asks for it, so she usually will wait until we're at the car to ask for milk. She asks by panting, smacking her tongue, making a little cry, and/or signing "milk". Then I stop and sit in the front seat of the car and nurse her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment