Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Abby first time playing with toilet paper

Abby and I were at the library today, which I believe was her first time at the library. She had fun interacting with some other kids, and crawling around. She reaches out to touch the other kids and says, "Hiya!" So cute! I read her one book, but half way through she decided she wanted to chew on it, so that didn't last very long. I keep telling her, "Books are for looking at and touching, not for chewing," but it hasn't seems to sunk in yet. So I had just finished changing her poopy diaper in the bathroom, when she fussed to let me know she was hungry. So I sat down in the bathroom stall and started to nurse her. She was kicking her feet on the wall like she normally likes to do, while she nurses, and then she noticed she could reach the toilet paper dispenser. So she reached out and grabbed the toilet paper and jerked it around until she pulled off a sheet. She dropped that on the floor and did it again, also dropping the second piece on the floor. She did all this while nursing and kicking the wall with her feet. It was so funny, I just sat there laughing! "You're so funny, Abby!" I told her. She just looked at me and smiled.

Andy's foot is still on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment